Tradewinds Engineering provide specialist HVAC & Electrical training and competence assessments to the UK and International offshore industries.
As a HVAC specialist in the offshore arena, we can help train your engineers in the service, maintenance and troubleshooting of offshore HVAC systems. Under the F Gas Regulations, all engineers who work with refrigerants must legally be trained and qualified to repair these systems.
Our courses and competence assessments can help you comply with the law and be confident your engineers are working to industry standards.
Our courses range from
- HVAC For Offshore Engineers - 5 Day Practical & Theory (includes Brazing & F Gas qualifications)
- HVAC Design Principles - 2 Day Theory
- F Gas Certificate - Safe Handling of F Gas & ODS Refrigerants (Mandatory) - 4 Days
- Brazing & Pipework - British Refrigeration Association 1 or 2 Days
- Basic Refrigeration Principles - 1 or 3 Days
- HVAC Service, Maintenance & Troubleshooting - 1 or 3 Days
- Refrigeration Electrics - 2 Days
- Essential Electrics - 2 Days
We have also designed our 'HVAC Training In A Box' concept to fully support the delivery of our courses in remote locations around the world.
Our experience is born out of 20years in the HVAC industry and we also provide onsite service and commissioning services.
Additional Services include:
- HVAC Site Surveys
- R22 Refrigerant Replacement
- HVAC Equipment Upgrades
- Service & Maintenance Contracts
- Design & Build ATEX Certified Air Conditioning Units